Thursday, August 4, 2005

Click off and on and off and on and off...

I am in a mood. Not a completely bad mood, but not in a good mood. I am just tired & have a slight headache and it's affecting everything. Fortunately, the kiddo isn't in one of HIS moods tonight, or it would be bad news bears right now. Currently he is sitting on our couch in just a diaper, clicking a pen on and off and on and off and on and off and on and off.

Ok, we just moved outside. He is playing in his pool right now. The joy of wireless.

Well, I never replied to the whole “Taggies” letter and got a 2nd legal notice today. I have calmed down now, but was fuming for a while. So tempting just to shoot a ‘nasty gram’ right back at ‘em. But I did not. Guess I should reply to this one. Not sure what I am going to say. “Sorry I wasn’t selling your product. I won’t do it again.”

Anyway, I found out today that next week is going to be a BUSY one for me. I am working all day on Mon, Wed., Thurs., & Fri. And an extra hour on Tuesday. Which means I’ll get NOTHING done next week, since the mornings are gone and I’m guessing Andrew will need extra attention in the evenings. I guess it’s a good thing. I mean, more hours mean more $$. Maybe I’ll net enough on that check to hit the DQ.

On a good note, Andrew is in a pretty good mood tonight, which is a good thing. He is a pretty funny kiddo. And, it’s actually nice outside. I can sit out here for longer than 3 minutes without my skin melting. It looks like it will storm soon. Has that feel and smell. It would be a good thing since we really need rain. However, it is still hot enough for Andrew to totally soak himself in his pool.

Last night was nice. Kari and Andy dropped in and hung out with us. We even got Chinese and watched “So you think you can Dance”….my guilty pleasure this summer.

Well, not a whole lot to report. I’m just thankful tomorrow is Friday. Have a great night.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...