Monday, September 25, 2006

Pearly whites are hard work.

Well, for the most part, we are all healthy. I say that because I think AJ is teething. For 3 nights now he’s slept horribly until we give him some Tylenol (so we are a tad on the sleep deprived side) and he’s been warm and cranky.

Other than that, things have been going well around here. Friday night, my folks came up. So Marc and dad did some fishing, Mom and I (ok, just mom) made INCREDIBLE apple pies (which are gone already). I even tried my hand at some homemade applesauce. And of course, the kiddos got plenty of attention.

I don’t feel like I have much exciting to post about. Marc is currently at a buddies watching Monday Night Football and I am preparing to pay bills. Fun stuff. Both boys are down and I am praying has a better night.

Have a great week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...