Thursday, February 15, 2007

February = Boredom

Did you have a nice Valentine's day? Our's was nice - nothing super exciting - but that's fine. I did get some flowers and a card from Marc. And we had a nice dinner of enchaladas. We found out that AJ also loves enchaladas. So, I figure - the way my three guys eat those things, when they are teenagers (Marc thinks sooner - like when they are 10), I will have to make two pans for just one dinner. Yikes.

Marc then had to leave for the east side of the state. He had an early meeting there this morning. It doesn't make sense for him to have to get up and out at 4:30 am. So he stayed with a friend last night. The good news is, my boys had their best night so far. They both slept in thier beds and I didn't hear from either of them until AJ's 6am feeding. Then Andrew actually slept in a bit (of course it was the day that AJ decided to get up early - but that's fine).

Today, we are getting snowed on pretty good, so I am just working around the house, getting things ready for when I am gone overnight tomorrow, and trying to keep Andrew from boredom. Not that I wish AJ would grow up any faster than he already is, but Andrew could sure use a playmate. I even brought up a different bin of toys that had been stored for while hoping the 'new' toys would be exciting. But he still just wants my attention round the clock. And most the time, I don't mind... but I feel like today - he's just bored. That kid needs warm weather in a bad way! I am thinking after nap, maybe we'll make some Kool-Aid playdough.

Allright - the boys are sleeping and I have mountain of things to do before my little attention seekers wake up.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...