Tuesday, March 8, 2005

This time last year.

I was looking over some pictures today that were taken the day Andrew was born and was thinking. This time last year...things were still good, as in, I was feeling alright. I had my doctor appt in the afternoon where she told me that I could have the baby by the end of the day. We had already dropped Rocky off at the kennel. We had already gone out to Chili's for fahita night with the Dressler's...and other than a few Braxton Hicks, I was really feeling fine. I even got a decent (as decent as you can expect for an overdue pregnant lady) night's sleep that night. Stay tuned....if I can manage to pull away, maybe I'll write another "This time last year" note tomorrow. (then again, maybe you don't want me too.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...