Monday, June 13, 2005

Just Another Rainy Monday....Whoa Whoa

It's Monday and I am still in Ohio. We came down here to visit my family, but my Aunt ended up having emergency eye surgury Friday night, so I am babysitting her today. :) We will be driving to Toledo here shortly for her check-up appt.

It's been a good weekend. We got up here Saturday evening, and just hung out most of the night. But Sunday, we got a little swimming pool out and Gideon came over and the boys splashed around in the water for a good portion of the day (between rain). Our little man has the sneezes and a snotty nose. He's all plugged up too and sounds so sad when he's it trying to breathe while sleeping with a pacifier in his mouth. I think it just might be teething, but I really don't know.

Marc is currently golfing with his buddies. I haven't heard from him since Saturday (don't even think he knows I'm here), but I hope they didn't get rained out. Most of MI looks rainy on weather.com.

Ok, this is short and not real exciting, but I don't have much to update one. Please continue to pray for our childcare situation. Thanks!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...