Monday, July 24, 2006

Why you may not want us watching your children...

Last Thursday, while we were playing hide and seek, Andrew (who has to hold my hand while seeking) was looking for Marc when Marc jumped out and scared Andrew so bad he screamed.  It was the funniest thing I might have ever seen.  Marc and I immediately dropped to the floor we were laughing so hard.  Of course, Andrew recovered quickly and was almost proud of himself for making us laugh so hard.  He wanted to keep playing.  
 
So Friday we wanted Andrew to play hide and seek again to see if we could duplicate his response.  It took a couple times (Andrew loving every minute) but eventually Marc was able to jump out and scare Andrew into screaming again.  Again, we rolled on the floor laughing so hard we were crying. 
 
Fifteen years from now, when I wonder why my son is in therapy, feel free to remind me of this post....
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...