Tuesday, April 3, 2007

New Shoes.

Yesterday, the weather was cool but nice, so we went outside for a bit while dinner was in the oven. AJ recently received a walker that I thought he might enjoy using on the sidewalk while Andrew races by with one of his many trucks. But, this kid has never once his is life worn shoes before. In fact, I don't even have shoes for him. So I dug through our hand me down pile and found a pair of size 5 shoes. I think they were too big, yet, but they would work. He was SO funny when I put them on him. He just stood there, bent at the waist staring at them. Then he sat and tried to pull them off. Not in an upset way, but in a "look what my feet grew!" way. But when I got him outside behind the walker, the shoes didn't seem to bother him a bit and he toddled along behind his walker adorably. Sorry, guys... no pictures.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...