Friday, December 18, 2009

Cereal Score!!

I haven't posted any of my bargain shopping deals in a long time. And actually, I have been so busy lately, that I really haven't had the time to go full out coupon clipping/store hopping/deal matching too much. If we keep milk and bread in the house, lately, I call it a win.

Today, however, thanks to Meijer for a great sale with great coupons and a nice catalina coupon along with some sweet online Kelloggs & Kraft coupons, I got all you see below for......
$6.37!


Basically it broke down like this:

I bought:
  • Meijer had specific Kelloggs cereal on sale for $2. But if you bought 5 you got a free gallon of milk. I bought 10, therefore my 2 gallons of milk were free.
  • However on the Rice Krispies, I saw coupons on the boxes for free marshmellows when you purchase 2 boxes. I got 4, so I went back and picked up 2 free bags of marshmellows. (Andrew wanted mini and AJ wanted large).
  • I also bought 4 Kraft Cheese on sale for $1.49 each.
  • Then I bought $2.23 worth of on-sale salami.
Coupons I used:
  • $5 of $25 Meijer Grocery Coupon from their website.
  • Two $5 off 4 boxes of Kelloggs cereal internet coupons
  • $4 off any 7 boxes of cereal printed from the Meijer Catalina a few weeks ago
  • Two $1 off 2 blocks of Kraft cheese internet coupons.

My boys (Andrew especially) love Frosted Flakes for breakfast (and snack and dinner if I would let them). We also love rice krispy treats... and now we have those ingredients for a quick special treat. Plus... Cocoa Krispies are a secret treat of mine. I even had a bowl tonight as my 'dessert'. What a great deals to stock our pantry for little money, Praise God.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...