Thursday, November 18, 2010

Blogiversary!

This month celebrates my sixth year of blogging!  It’s been quite the ride from my first post back in 2004.

And by ride, I mean some crazy up and downs. Such is life, right?  I know I’ve been slacking in my posting lately.  Life has become very busy… and blogging seems to have taken a back seat.

Right now we are in one of those crazy down times and we are just taking it one day at the time.  We try to count our blessings when the waves seem like they are too high and too strong; keeping our eyes on Jesus, knowing He’s sovereign and He loves us.

I am going to try to do better posting, but in this season of life, I make no promises.  It’s unfortunate, really, because I do love capturing snippets of our lives here.  I especially enjoy going back and reading them later…. like my own little form of scrapbooking.

For now, here’s some fun picture of the boys that are sure to bring smiles.

image image

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...