Monday, October 23, 2006

Update From Ohio

This will be short because I am posting from the S.L.O.W.E.S.T. internet connect E.V.E.R. That and my baby woke up too soon and is getting impatient with me.

My final day at work went really well. Both myself and the kids did just fine. Both the boys took in giant cookies to thier classes and I took scotcheroos to work (plus others brought in treats, so I was ready to roll home). We got home, did a mad dash of loading up and left for Ohio. Just the boys and myself since Marc was gone all weekend and a good portion of this week. And praise God, the 4+ hour drive went well. The kiddos did really great and I am so thankful.

Now we are in Ohio getting spoiled. Both my folks are at work right now.. Andrew is sleeping and AJ is supposed to be, but is not. So I will sign off. I don't have the patience to wait for thier connection to log back on, so I will not be posting again until I am back home. Take care.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...