Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Zoo Days - Part II

Ok, now I feel bad that I never posted about our trip to the Toledo Zoo. And now it's too far removed to write much about it.... but at least I can post a few pictures. .I do now remember that AJ was starting to not feel good (the start of his last double ear infection), so maybe that's why he wasn't as 'in' to the zoo as this past visit. I also remember that I didn't know that we would be going to the zoo, so I didn't pack up a stroller. We went on a busy Saturday - and there were no strollers to rent. So I carried around AJ all day in my sling. By the end of the day, I was tired... but I can't imagine how the day would have been like had I not had it. I love my sling.

Overall, we had a really nice day with really nice weather. Man, three zoo's this summer already - it just might worth a zoo membership next year.

1 comment:

Rebecca H. said...

oh, i wish i would have known you were going! someone had just offered me 4 free tickets to the toledo zoo, but i didn't have anyone to give them to so i passed. hope you had fun! toledo zoo on saturday can be a bear! (no pun intended)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...