Saturday, September 8, 2007

Jott Blog Post

Edited to Add: This is test run. I have been using Jott for a while now. I love it and highly recommend it. However, since we are going to California here soon and I will soon be back into the internet wilderness, I wanted to expand my use of JOTT and bring it into my blogging world even more than I currently do. I don't leave for vacation for another day or so, but after that, I will try to keep the blog updated as much as possible (probably more for my sake than for my readers - even through I appreciate any readers out there) via JOTT. So my post will look like the post below with the generic "Jott Blog Post" title. And since Jott is a voice recognition service and I will be calling in my posts via my cell phone and will not really have a way to check/verify them - bear with me/jott if some post turn out a little funny. Although, with my experience with them, they really do an incredible job. I mean, check my test below with Dr. Seuss. Not exactly your everyday language, and other than some puncuation issues, somethey nailed it. Oh and by the way - Jott will always put the "click here to listen" link at the end of the post. Do not feel like you need to click on it. Really. I wish I could disable it, but alas, I can not.


One day, making tracks In the prairie of Prax, Came a North-Going Zax and a South-Going Zax and they happen to come to the same place where they met there they stood, foot to foot, face to face. "Look here, now!" the North-Going Zax said. "I say! You are blocking my path. You are right in my way. I'm a North-Going Zax and I always go north. Get out of my way, now and let me go forth!"
Click here to listen

1 comment:

Gary & Jen said...

Very Cool, Kelli!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...