Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Just Breathe.

It's been a while, I know. It's been crazy around here since I posted last that I don't even know where to begin. Oh, remember how at the end of the my real post I mentioned something about, "at least the dog is sleeping"? Ha! Jinx myself with that one. Let's just say that last weekend, with Marc gone and us puppy sitting, was not the best weekend for me. But I think I have recovered now.

We had our first 20-Something's Bible Study this past Monday. I am very excited about it and we had a great turnout. It's been a little nutty as all the details are planned out this week, but that should slow down here shortly.

Tonight I have my ladies Bible Study. Tomorrow some friends are stopping in the afternoon and then I am going to attempt to make it to the book club meeting through church. We are reading, "Blue Like Jazz" by Donald Miller. It's really good, but I haven't finished it yet and truthfully, I just don't know when I will.

Friday we pack up head off to a college retreat through Saturday evening. I finally found childcare - Praise God. It's coming from three different sources, so I will be hopping in between sessions, but that's okay. I have a feeling by Sunday we will be ready to collapse.

Sorry this is pathetic post. I don't think my brain has shut off for the past 2 weeks.

2 comments:

Emma Witkovsky said...

Kelly, let me know how you like Blue Like Jazz. It's been a while, but I remember enjoying it. Thank you so much for being part of the Bible Study. God used it a lot last year, so I'm only expecting Him to provide again this year.

Amie said...

I read that book. It was okay.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...