Sunday, April 5, 2009

Twilight: The Movie

Well, finally, last night, I was able to watch the movie, Twilight. I'm not a big movie person... especially one geared more toward teens... however, I think I liked this one. They did a really good job of sticking to the book (well, as much as possible... there are always much left out with books to movies).

I'm not sure, though, that I would have liked it had I NOT read the series first. Even if I had just read the first book that the movie was based on, I'm not sure I would have really enjoyed it. But because I read the whole series and have all those experiences to place with the characters, I found myself very involved with the movie.

I'm sure I drove my friend (who had not read the book) crazy with my comparisons. Overall, I'm looking forward to the next movie.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...