Sunday, August 23, 2009

LOST: My Excuse


I know why I've been such a bad blogger lately!!! Marc and I have been sucked into the TV show, "LOST!"
Do you watch it? Oh my goodness! We never got into it while it was regularly broadcast, but about a month or so ago, we decided to get Season 1 through Netflix to see what all the fuss was about.
Again, Oh My Goodness!! We are addicted. We are almost finished with Season 2... And now that I've watched it, I don't know how people waited a full week between episodes. I can hardly wait until the kids are bed the next evening!
And intense. I find myself squeezing Marc's hand, covering my eyes, yelling at the TV, and even crying. And you should see our excitement when we find others (ha! "others") who watch.
So, yes, LOST is what has been taking up our free time lately... and until we are caught up, I don't expect it to change much. Who else out there watches? (And remember we are behind.... so no spoilers, please!!)

3 comments:

Amie said...

We LOVE Lost! :) This coming season is the last, and while I can't wait to see how it ends, I will sure miss it.

Jill Corwin said...

We never miss an episode. We record it if we can't watch :)

Keith & Taryn said...

Of course you know we watch...we are soooooo addicted....I can't hardly wait until February and yet...I will be sad when if finally ends....what will I have to look forward to...and Jack, Kate,Sayid, Sawyer, Hurley...everybody have become...sadly and pathetically...like family :)
Sooooo glad you guys are addicted now too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...