Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day of First Grade (& Third Grade)



First of all.... when I dropped the boys off this morning and walked them to their classes amid the chaos that is the first day of school, AJ started walking the halls like a penguin.  I'm not sure he's ever done that... let alone the first day of school.  And he kept saying, "I'm a penguin, I can't stop walking."  What?!

After AJ got in the car after his first full day, I asked him how it went.

"It was looooonng.  I'm pretty sure we were there for 22 hours."

Andrew seemed to have a great day and was enthralled by his teacher's stories of being a missionary kid in China.

Overall, they both enjoyed the their day and looking forward to going back again tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...