Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Slow Go....

If you see me barely moving tomorrow, THIS is why.  I've been taking a Cardio Sculpt class lately.  Actually for the past two months.  And you would think that my body would be getting used to working out and yet every time it's hard and every time I'm exhausted.  Often, I'm sore the next couple days as well.

I keep thinking, it will get easier, but I chalk it up to a great instructor who does a good job of mixing things up.

Despite the complaining about my sore achy muscles, I am really enjoying this class.  Plus I got some super cute workout clothes for Christmas.


However, today's class was a doozy.  We used a step, a body bar, and the yoga mat....mostly the body bar.  Oh. My. Word.  We focused on our arms on Monday and I was still feeling it, so when we worked them hard again today... I was challenged.

Plus a news crew was in the gym today... I am guess they are doing a piece about working out in the New Year and resolutions, etc...  And I just kept thinking, "Do not come in here, please, do NOT come in here!"

Let's just say, it's a good I thing showered immediately after the workout, because I am guessing I won't be able to lift my arms that high tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...