Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Dinner was waffle.

We are loving the sun. We met up with some friends and has a lunch date at the airport. Neither boy ate well, since - well, there is just too much to do when you have a big open play area, a friend to play with, and airplanes nearby. We left and hit a few garage sales on the way home. For some reason at this point, my internal clock was off an hour, so I was shocked when we got home and it was almost 2pm. I still needed to feed the boys their lunch that they didn't eat and get them down for a nap. I would not have stopped at the garage sale had I realize the time. However, Andrew did get a $.25 digital Shrek watch (which I even set at the garage sale for him an hour off), since he always pretends to wear a watch like daddy.

Andrew took a decent nap, AJ took an A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. nap. I woke him after 3 hours. Truthfully, I don't think he's feeling well. I didn't think about it much today, but tonight all the pieces of the puzzle from the day came together in my head and are leading me in the direction. So I will be watching him tomorrow.

Tonight Marc made a 'quick trip' back to my aunt's in Ohio to pick up some vital fishing gear for this weekend. The boys and I didn't do too much other than playing outside a bit since naps were so late. We did make another monster batch of waffles for dinner and our freezer. My boys love their waffles!

This weekend is a busy one for us. And tomorrow will be spent just getting ready for it. So, if I don't write again for a bit - that's why. Marc's brother and sister-in-law will be coming to visit on Friday, so we will all be spending the night at Marc's uncle's place. I will then be spending the rest of the weekend with my girls from college. I am super excited. Twill be a good (but hoppin') weekend.

Hope yours is great, too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...