Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Here a snip, there a snip, everywhere a snip-snip...

My baby got his first haircut today. And my - how that makes a mama's heart tinge a little. My baby looks so big. I wasn't able to get pictures of the actual haircut because, well, there just wasn't enough hands. I was holding AJ and Marc couldn't come since he was helping the Sischo's move. But I did get a little blonde lock of his hair for his scrapbook (if I ever actually make it). He did really well, too. Actually really really well. He was wiggly of course, but he wasn't scared and wasn't upset by all the buzzing going on. I did take a few after pictures, but they really don't show much. He's just so handsome either way.
Here are some before and after pictures. Granted they are not exactly apples to apples, since AJ was sopping wet in the "before" pictures after sprinkler fun yesterday.
After:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...