Saturday, February 21, 2009

Overdue...

I know it's been quite a while since I've posted. We are all well.... well, Andrew has a healthy cough going on, but other than that we are fine.

Most of you know already, but I wanted to announce officially that Marc started a new job on Monday. We are very thankful. He spent his first week training in Texas. We, the boys and I, were going to stay home due to a couple Bible Study, babysitting, preschool, etc... However, everything really kind of just opened up for us, so we decided to head to Ohio to spent a few days with my parents.

Marc had a good week in TX. It was obviously warmer there than here in MI. And while it was a busy week for him, I think he's excited about the new opportunity. Please continue to pray for him as this is a completely new industry for him and therefore he has a lot to learn while hitting the ground running. In fact, we came home from picking up Andrew from preschool yesterday, and our front door was almost completely blocked by many large heavy boxes of catalogs that were delivered for him.

We had a nice few days in Ohio. We left as soon as Andrew got our of school on Monday. He played hooky on Wednesday and we headed back Thursday afternoon so he could make it back to school on Friday. We were spoiled by my parents... eating out for for almost every meal.

We picked up Marc from the airport last night... very exciting for the boys. It was so nice to have him home. This weekend will go quickly, too. Marc is at the local Boat Show this morning with his friend. Then we need to spend most of the weekend recovering from our trips... laundry, cleaning, etc... Plus Marc had a lot to do to finish setting up his office, fax, removing all these boxes from our main floor, etc... We may hit church tonight, too, rather than Sunday morning.

Wow - not an extremely interesting post. I think that's why I put it off so long. But that's what we've been up to.

1 comment:

Amie said...

That's great news about his job! Yay!

I just got all three books in the Circle Trilogy in the mail, and I can't wait to start them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...