Friday, May 15, 2009

Preschool Graduation Day!

(*sniff* *sniff*)

This morning Andrew graduates from Preschool. I am going to drop off Andrew & his classmate, Gabe, then run a few errands with AJ until we have to be back at school for graduation. Marc will meet us there.

Andrew class will also be performing the "Three Little Piggy Opera" for us. I hear him singing it around the house now and again... it should be cute. Then I am assuming there will be a little party afterwards the graduation.

However, we will not be able to socialize and say our goodbyes too long because we have to feed Andrew a quick lunch and get him over to his Kindergarten for "Round-Up" day.

Pretty much, he will be in his actual classroom with his actual teacher (but not necessarily with the same students... ie: he will be an A.M. student but going to P.M. round-up due to preschool graduation this morning.) It's a couple hours long and I'm not really sure what he'll be doing other than getting familiar with the surroundings.
It will be a very full and exciting day for him. While I am proud of him for moving on and becoming a kindergartner, and I'm looking forward to having more of a relaxed schedule... I think I am going to miss his preschool & seeing all those kiddos each week. Ah well... unless something major happens, AJ will be back there in two years.
Congratulations, Andrew!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...