Sunday, May 31, 2009

Still Here...

I know it's been a while. It's been a whirlwind of a week or so. Wow, a lot has happened... some good and some bad. But we are doing all right.

For Memorial weekend, Marc's parents came up to visit. It was an interesting weekend, I must say (to no fault of theirs), but we are so thankful they were here for us and the boys LOVED seeing them and showing off for them.

This past week was filled with playing catch up from Memorial weekend, watching my extra boys, running errands, lots of appointments, a trip to the Children's museum, and getting the house ready for my parents to visit this weekend.

We had a nice visit with my folks. Marc and Dad got a little fishing in and Mom and I took the boys to the Gardens. We ate good and played hard and now I feel like I need to jump into catch-up mode again.

But not tonight.

Tonight, the boys went to bed early, Marc is having a well deserved evening over at his friend's, so I have the Sunday paper, the remote, and the laptop all to myself. My own personal cock-pit.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...