Monday, May 21, 2012

Mother’s Day 2012 Gifts

From Andrew:
 
10. I love my Mom because she reads me the Bible.
 
9. I love my Mom because she helps me with homework.
 
8. I love my Mom when she make me laugh by telling jokes.
 
7. I love my Mom because she taught me how to tie.
 
6. I love to hear my Mom sing all the time.
 
5. I love my Mom because she finds time to read to me.
 
Card4. I know my Mom cares because she buys bigger cloths as I grow.
 
3. I know my Mom is smart because she works hard.
 
2. I love my Mom because she works so hard at cleaning.
 
1. I love my Mom because she’s the BEST MOM EVER!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
From AJ:
 
 
I also got a pot of daisy from my mom and some Gerber Daisies from Marc.  We spent the afternoon at Frederik Meijer Gardens on an absolutely beautiful day! 
It was a wonderful day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...