Monday, December 10, 2012

MVP of the Day: My Kitchenaid Stand Mixer!


Yesterday,  I got the majority of my Christmas baking done!

Huge batch of cut-out cookies.  Couple batches baked and frosted, the rest are cut and in the freezer ready to baked then frosted.

Huge batch of Spritz cookies.  One batch baked and already gone, rest pressed and in the freezer, ready to bake

Four batches of biscotti made and ready to give away.

Huge batch of peanut blossoms.  One batch baked, the rest rolled and in the freezer ready to bake.

I still have a few batches of biscotti to make, a pan of baked oatmeal for breakfasts, and I'd like to try my sister-in-law's chocolate pecan pie this year.  Of course, I am sure I will need to make more banana bread soon as that is a staple in the house, anyway.

Any sweet tooth in the house should be satisfied for a while now.  Christmas-time is just lovely!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...