Friday, November 10, 2006

I'm 82... I mean 28.

Forewarning – again, very tired and thoughts may be random.

What a day. We had to take our car in to get fixed today. It had a $566 owie – to my bank account. But while it was being worked on, we went to our friends’ house to hang out. It was really nice to see them, but the car was only supposed to take 2 maybe three hours. Ideally, we were supposed to be home in time for a late lunch and nap. 5.5 hours and no naps later, we get home around 4:30. The kids finally crashed in the short car ride home and I am spent. Completely spent. We were supposed to run errands (much needed errands) after we got home… but that just wasn’t happening. So tonight, with our cranky boys we did a whole lot of nothing. We ordered pizza since I wasn’t home to pull anything together and it pouring and thundering out. But the storm is kind of nice to listen to. I will be heading to bed early squirrelly tonight (it was another rough night last night).

Man, do I sound old?! Going to bed early on a Friday night. And I am still in my 20’s! Barely – but I am!

Ok, have a great weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...