Saturday, November 18, 2006

Mission to my Readers should you choose to accept.

Well, it's the second week of shapes and we are learning about diamonds. So once again, we baked off some diamond cookies.



But I am afraid I have started something I can't finish, unless I get some great ideas from my readers. I went and looked ahead at the future shapes and got a little scared. Check out these shapes that I need to cut out of cookie dough.

Week 1 - Square - Already done by freehand
Week 3 - Diamond - Already done by freehand
Week 5 - Octagon - YIKES!
Week 7 - Star
Week 9 - Circle - Will find a can to use
Week 11 - Crescent
Week 13 - Rectangle - Will be able to do freehand
Week 15 - Oval
Week 17 - Heart - Actually have a heart cookie cutter
Week 19 - Triangle - Will be able to do freehand
Week 21 - Pentagon
Week 23 - Hexagon
Week 25 – Parallelogram

So I need brilliant idea on how I am going to manage these shapes. I know I can count on you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MARC DYKSTRA IS GONNA BE IN THE HOUSE WITH PDOH AND DADDY RYAN THIS FRIDAY................


HUUUUUUUUUWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

joshNkrisForever said...

I'm sure you can cut out an oval cookie, just do a really long circle. And I know they sell star cookie cutters. Good luck! :)

Sarah said...

Depending on how much you want to spend-this idea is $20. On cookiecutter.com they have a make you own cookie cutter set, which you can make your own cutters, any shape. Don't ask me how I know this. Have a good Thanksgiving! Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...