Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Laundry and dishes and sweeping, oh my!

I really debated posting because I feel I have nothing even remotely worth reading to post about. For the last three days we've just been recovering from our Thanksgiving trip. Sunday, we literally slept off and on all day. I didn't even make it out of my pj's and into the shower until 5pm. However, I did make it to the store that night after the kids were in bed. One milk free day was enough torture for Andrew.

Yesterday and today has been cleaning, laundry, etc... All the things that you work on all day, then turn around, look at the house, and wonder what you did all day as it looks the same as when you got up. But I am really hoping to finish straightening the house and moving things around so that later this week we can maybe get our Christmas tree and all the other fixin's up. I am really looking forward to that. Especially with Andrew one year older and that much more aware and excitable. (NOT that he needs anything to excite him - he lives in a constant state of excitement).

So I will leave you with some pictures of an excited boy. But not Andrew. No, this is AJ experiencing pumpkin pie for the first time thanks to Papa.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AJ Looks so much older is these pictures. I wasn't sure at first it was AJ. Looking forward to seeing y'all soon.
Mom

Jen & Gary said...

Kelli-thanks so much for keeping me in your prayers! My interview went wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...