Friday, October 5, 2007

Bugs in the teeth and all.

Tonight we went over to some friend's house for dinner. It was our previous small group leader along with a couple other families from the group. We hadn't seen each other for about a year and we had a really nice time! The kids loved playing together and get this... I got a dune buggy ride! It was awesome! I felt like we were flying. We went on a dirt track after dark (we had headlights) and it was almost scary. But fun scary. And we were going so fast we had to wear goggles and earmuffs. And it was so fun, I laughed the whole time! At one point, the thought of bugs flying in my mouth passed my mind, but I couldn't stop laughing, so I dismissed the thought before I got too grossed out.

However, us being out, meant a late night for the boys. But tomorrow is Saturday and maybe, just maybe, that means they'll sleep in a little. I can wish, right?

3 comments:

Jill Corwin said...

Sounds very fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I Love you Too
Mom

Dana said...

How fun! It sounds like you're having WAY more fun that I am here.....We're doing the "sick" thing. I'd rather have bugs in my teeth....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...