Saturday, October 27, 2007

I am... uh... sick... I swear.

Get this - this morning someone found my blog by googling "How to call in sick to Best Buy". Do you really think there is a site out there for something like that? Company specific lies? And that they got my blog instead is hilarious. This it the post they got.

To whomever tried to call in sick to Best Buy: Did it work? Are you really sick? Did my post help? Did you do something amazing with your day instead of working? Hope you are feeling better.

1 comment:

Amie said...

I have a funny story that relates to this...I worked for a big company for over a year and never called in sick. When I did get sick, I really didn't know how to call in! There was a special number you had to call that I didn't have. I actually had to go to my workplace and tell them I was sick! AND I still didn't get the number, after Isaac was born, Jeremiah had to go there and tell them since I didn't have the number to call LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...