Saturday, November 8, 2008

Can't really punish them for that.

I'm sure that I have mentioned this before, or if you know us at all, you know that my boys have an issue with staying in bed at night and keeping quiet. It's a regular battle both at nap time and at night time.

The other day during nap time, after already telling the boys that they needed to settle down and be quiet, I could hear the boys giggling and AJ yelling out, "NO!" over and over.

So I practically stomp upstairs, ready to lay down the law, when I pause long enough to listen in.

What I hear is Andrew reciting Luke 2, but substituting a regular word every phrase or so with a silly nonsense word. When the nonsense word is said, AJ yells out "NO!" (among lots of giggles) and gives Andrew the correct word. They were practicing their Bible verses in the same way I taught it to Andrew last year.

Needless to say, they didn't get in trouble... for that instance.

1 comment:

jenni blodgett said...

hello from up in TC! that is so cute - and i went back to your christmas post and video from last year too - wow!! how old was he there? that's amazing - i suppose i should try a whole passage with carter instead of just individual verses. inspiring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...