Saturday, November 15, 2008

Flying Squirral

I know this is coming late, but I want to tell you about when we got to do "The Flying Squirral." My aunt lives near a camp and we were all able to take a turn flying Peter-Pan Style. The pictures aren't fabulous, but I'll share a few. However, it was amazingly fun and higher than it looked. Both boys flew as well and both Grandmas.

Andrew taking off (no flying pictures turned out.)
The Muscle Men that made flying possible.

AJ all geared up and ready to go.


Me in flight.
(look how hard those muscle men had to work)



My Mom soaring.



A Video of AJ flying. (Ignore my voice.... it's lame.)

1 comment:

Amie said...

Oh my! That looks like so much fun! Some of my boys would LOVE that, and some would freak out.

I replied on my blog about "Twilight", but just in case you didn't see I wanted to say that they are not scary at all. They are not gruesome either. Not your typical vampire stories. One of the things I really like is how she was creative and out of the box with the vampire characteristics.

Also, Sam's club now has Twilight in mass paperback for less than $5 if you don't want to wait for the library.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...