Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pray for AJ

We about had ER trip numero dos tonight. And of course, Marc is in another state.

I really don't even want to go into details about it. I'm not far enough removed yet and I'm still in the 'shaken' state, but it involved the 'stick' that open and closes the blinds and the back of his throat.

He is sleeping now, thank you Jesus. It just might have been the worst 20 minutes of my life. Please pray that he sleeps tonight and that I can sleep tonight (he will be in my bed all night so I can keep an eye on him). Pray that his 'owie' is minor and I made the right decision not to take him in. Pray that he heals quickly and is back to my happy AJ tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jill Corwin said...

Oh my Kelli! I just read this post. So sorry you had to go through that alone....it always helps to have the hubby there to talk it out and decide together. I am glad AJ is okay.

Anonymous said...

Kelli, what a scary thing to deal with - especially alone. I have just now said a prayer for both of you, and I hope everything is ok now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...