Friday, March 27, 2009

Requesting Prayers

Just a quick post to ask for prayer. I will be taking advantage of Andrew's spring break and my open schedule during the coming week and taking the boys to Iowa to visit Grandparents. We are leaving today around noon. Marc, however, will be staying home to work. I have never made the 8 (or more) hour trip before without another adult with me. I confess, I'm a little nervous. That's a loooong trip to fly solo.

Please pray that:

  • The boys do well during the long drive and that they take amazing naps.
  • I don't get bored out of my mind driving that long
  • Traffic is smooth and there are no hiccups
  • Safety on the road & during all our stops
  • No carsickness
  • That I find my way with no GPS (gasp... the horror!)
  • Anything else you think of that I am not right now.
  • Marc will have a good & safe/healthy week also while we are gone.
Then if you would, turn right around and pray again next Wednesday for us when we return home. I would really appreciate it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...