Friday, June 12, 2009

This week went where?

I haven't forgotten that I have a blog. Really, I haven't. This week has flown by. I'll sum it up in bullet points (boring, I know).
  • Saturday, Andrew had his friend/neighbor over for a sleepover. His buddy will be moving out of town here in a few weeks, so we are trying to make the most of it while he's still here.
  • Sunday, we all (friend included) went to church in the morning. Then during nap time for the boys, I went out with a friend for coffee and a movie back at her place (the first Night at the Museum). That evening, Andrew went out on the boat with Marc and Ryan.
  • Monday started a week of VBS in the mornings for Andrew (and neighbor friend). So our mornings have been busy. I drop the boys off, then take advantage of having only AJ and run errands, go grocery shopping, etc...
  • Tuesday evening, we had our neighbor watch the boys while Marc and I had a date night. We really only window shopped for a while before having a nice dinner... just the two of us.
  • Wednesday evening we headed out on the boat with friends and played until the sun went down. Surprisingly, we got back in the car that evening to find out the sun doesn't go down until almost 10pm. Ooops. Late night for the kiddos.
  • Thursday and today, I am watching my other boys also. And we had dinner with their parents last night. I also had to watch the episodes of So You Think You Can Dance from this week, while Marc was off watching the NBA Finals.
  • I'm not sure what we have planned for tonight. It's a beautiful day (it rained most of the day yesterday) but truthfully, I am kinda hoping for a quiet evening at home. Maybe a walk or something simple. I've already got pizza dough in the works.

A fun week, but not an exciting post. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...