Thursday, March 4, 2010

I learned that I have Oh So Much to Learn!

Wanna know what I got to do last Monday? I was fortunate enough to meet up with fellow local bloggers, the #GRapGals.... at a nice restaurant... with no kids.... just girls. Good night... 'nuff said.

No really, I learned from these ladies, that while I love my little piece of the web, these girls are the pros, and I have so much to learn about growing a blog. They don't mess around when it comes to their "interweb" pages. :) I gots me a small-beans site, that's fo-sho!

My blog may never reached the far corners of the world, or even my city. And if not, that's fine. Heck, it may even be a good thing. But I'm thankful I got to meet these fine ladies. I'm having a blast following them on Twitter if nothing else.

I want you to meet them, too. I could link to all of them, but Savvy Chic Savings has already done all the work for me (plus she could save you some money, too).

Check them out.... aren't they all so cute!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...