Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Afternoon Skate

image

A couple of weeks ago, I was able to take the boys ice skating for the first time.  We met some friends there and used a deal we bought through LivingSocial.com.

At first I was super nervous about how it was going to go. I mean, I can barely stand on skates, let alone assist two boys.   imageSo I was very thankful for these assisting stands they could use to help them skate.

And as expected, there were a lot of imagefalls at first (none by me, though!). 

But they caught on and by the end of the first hour, they were making their rounds, assisting stand free.

These best part of the afternoon, however, just might have been watching the zamboni at the very end and drinking hot chocolate on the ride home.

image image

(referral link used)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...