Sunday, June 18, 2006

The Top Ten Things You Don't Want Hear on Father's Day

10. Time for scrapbooking!
09. Guess where I hid the remote.
08. Hey, Honey, the airbags in your car really work!
07. They were out of your favorite brand. So I bought this non-alcoholic beer instead.
06. Good news: Lifetime and Oxygen are both running movie marathons tonight. You pick.
05. Look how cute, the kids made you a “#2 Dad” mug
04. Your mom’s moving in with us
03. My mom’s moving in with us
02. Let’s just cuddle tonight.

And the Number One thing you don't want to hear on Father's Day...


01. Guess what? I’m pregnant again…with TRIPLETS!

(Courtesy of American Greetings)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am laughing my butt off!! I so needed that laugh today!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...