Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Cat's Out...

The official notice went out today – so now my entire department knows that I will be leaving my job. Everyone was very sweet about it and said how sad they were to see me go, but how happy they were that I was taking the opportunity to stay at home with the boys. I am glad the word is finally out, so it’s not like I have to keep a big secret anymore. I will also be glad when everyone is done responding to the notice and I can stop explaining myself over and over again. I really do work with a good bunch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kelli and marc,
congrats on staying home. that is fantastic. although, i must admit, i always thought marc would end up being the one to stay at home....

Ryan

Jen & Gary said...

Kelli- You are a brave woman for staying home! You are diffently more brave than I could even imagine! I am 31 and still not even sure if I want kids.

~Love ya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...