Saturday, September 16, 2006

A complete 180

From 80's hair bands to Church Brunch/Bible study. Today I had a women's minstry brunch at church. I have to admit that I wasn't dreading it, but I wasn't super excited about it. But I am so thankful I went. It was really great. The food was good, the company was nice and the speaker was amazing by the grace of God. And I am now signed up for a Thursday morning Bible Study by Beth Moore. It's 12 weeks and I've heard nothing but great things about the study. Plus, I met the other ladies in my group and they really seem great. All with young kiddos as well. So I am looking at this as not only a way to get in the Word, but also meet some great ladies as well as get more connected into the church. Win Win. PLUS, it will give Andrew some socialization time during the week. Woo Hoo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't it truly amazing???? Even though you and I won't be in the same study group.... we'll definitely have to chat about it! Praise God!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...