Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Jackpot

When I become a stay at home, I wanted to make sure I kept up Andrew's education. He is too young to for me to think of it as homeschooling, but I wanted to make sure we took a few minutes each day to intentionally 'learn' something. And because I have an infant, when I say a few minutes, I really mean a few minutes (plus, have you witnessed Andrew's attention span?).

Anyway, I found a PERFECT website today that breaks down little mini lessons for ages 2-4 year olds that works on themes, vocab words, letters, numbers, colors, shapes, songs, nursery rhymes, etc... And it makes it really simple for the non-educators like myself. It even provides links to appropriate color pages, images, etc... And it's all F.R.E.E. I am thinking within a week or two after I quit (we will all need time to adjust to the new schedule first), we will start these lessons. And I'll have the cutest class around.

1 comment:

Stout Family said...

HOORAY for staying home! I LOVE IT! and it's NEVER BORING!
Thanks for the link to the curriculum...I have been doing letter of the week stuff with Morgan this year, but that link was fabulous!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...