Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My Promotion

One month from today is Friday, October 20th, 2006.  That is the day my title officially changes from Administrative Secretary to Stay at Home Mom (or for the online world, SAHM).  That is the day my job becomes harder, but more rewarding.  It was/is a very bittersweet decision to leave my company.  It really is a great place to work and I spend my time there with really great people.  And, of course, I could go on and on about how great the daycare is.  But this decision we've made is the right one and the timing continually proves itself to be best as well.  Pray for us during this time of transition.  And so the countdown has begun. 

1 comment:

Jill Corwin said...

Congratulations Kelli! You are very brave :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...