Monday, January 15, 2007

Cookies & Duck-Duck-Goose... life is good.

Where do I begin? Last week was busy busy as we really got back into the swing of things with Bible Study and library days starting back up. Plus, Marc and I took up some projects around the house that kept us hopping, along with getting our home ready for my family that came up this past weekend. Busy Busy. It was really nice to have my family up. Marc skipped town and went on a 'fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants' trip with his buddy to Indiana. Us girls and the two boys really just hung out. Andrew and Gideon had a ball playing together. We did get out of bit and hit the store one day and the airport and McDonalds the next day. The airplanes were exciting, but it was oh-so-cold that we didn't stay long. We made cookies and played duck-duck goose and refereed the kids when it got close to nap/bedtimes. It was just a nice visit.

Today I am just getting the house back in order, catching up on some laundry, etc… Andrew and I had a nice game of pretend baseball going earlier. He can really hit that pretend ball hard! The rest of our week is pretty busy, so we very low key today. Tomorrow I am starting MOPS across town, Wednesday is library story time, Thursday is Bible study, and Friday we have AJ’s well baby appt. So we will have to be up and out each morning.


And, finally, winter decided to show her face around here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you found a MOPS group. We have no snow here yet but I'm not complainging!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...