Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Not for nothing...

Well, all of AJ's crankiness and crabbiness the past week finally produced results today when the tip of a tiny tooth poked through. And by feeling his gums, I won't be surprised if another one is close by.

Along the lines of AJ... last night was Night Two of not feeding him at night. And again - we made it until 6am. But it was a harder night. It breaks my heart to hear him cry. If Marc goes in to pat his back, he calms somewhat. If I go in there and not feed him...WOWSERS - he freaks out. F.R.E.A.K.S.O.U.T. And hearing him scream and not do anything about it makes me feel physically ill. Fortunately, the episodes (about 2-3 a night) only last so long and he cries to sleep. So now we are on Night Three and he's only been down for about an hour - but so far so good.

This morning was my first MOPS meeting. I really wavered over joining since we are already committed to a couple other things each week. But I am really glad I went. Andrew did great in his class and got to play with his friend Thomas and make a snowman that he is SO proud of (the bottom is 'see through' with glitter). AJ did great - although he was spent by the time I picked him up. But he did take an incredible afternoon nap, his only nap. I even got to make a craft at MOPS too and have an nice brunch.



Ok, I need to go get my hubby. I put AJ down about an hour ago, Marc put Andrew down at the same time - but didn't come back down. I have a feeling he fell asleep and we have '24' episodes to watch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you liked MOPS. It is a joy for me to work with the MOPPETS. One of our mothers said this is one place she is known as Lynda and not just Issac's mom. Have you tried rubbing AJ's gums to help push the points through faster?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...