Monday, January 1, 2007

New Year's Resolutions.

I have a "Read Through the Bible in a Year" Bible. But I start it every year and every year I fail a couple weeks or months into the year. Because of this, there are some parts that I've read several times and many parts I have never read. So I am going for a new plan. I like this one I found. Will you join me?

Some other resolutions: (I probably shouldn't be posting these publicly.)


  • Go to bed earlier and get up before boys on a regular basis.
  • During my time up before the boys - walk on the treadmill a modest amount of time and read my daily reading (see above).
  • Drink 8 glasses of water and take my vitamins every day.

I a few other small ones (like do a better job making my bed each day, etc...), but the ones above are my big ones.

Happy New Years!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...