Sunday, February 4, 2007

If there ever is a reason to party...

I have nothing to post about because we've done nothing. I mean it. Nothing. We are feeling better all around which is good news. However, we were hit with a monster blizzard and can't go anywhere anyway. So another 3 days stuck at home. All the schools are already closed for tomorrow.

We did have some friends over tonight for the SuperBowl. It was a really nice break from our every other day. Plus, it made us get our house in order. With me being very much under the weather, only the bare minimum was getting done each day. And by bare minumum...that meant the boys were fed and changed. That's about it.

I want to please ask for your prayer (again) for sleep in our home. Someday, a time will come when both of my boys will sleep in their own beds in their own rooms all night and neither of us parents will be on the couch and we will all wake up refreshed and happy. Someday. And when that day comes - I'm throwing a party!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for sleep girl!!! I've so bed there.... and I promise you, it does get easier.

Jill Corwin said...

It gets better! I know it is hard while you are there, but one of these days you will be sleeping all night and feel like your old self again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...