Sunday, February 25, 2007

My New Toy

Sunday afternoon and the kids are sleeping. Ahhhh. We are getting dump on with snow, but that's fine - we have no where to be. Church this morning was great, but we got gabbing and got home really late. Late lunches - late naps. But overall the boys did great. Andrew even stayed dry throughout his class and told me at church that he had to go potty. Thats a first.

I feel like these last few days have been busy. An amazing Bible Study on Thursday, and errands and grocery shopping on Friday, along with keeping up with busy boys and house work. We did get spoiled a bit last week with warmer weather than allowed for outdoor time. But by Friday, it was too cold again. We did hit the small mall hoping to burn some energy in their play area - but I think every other mother had the same idea.

Saturday, I got to run around and do a little shopping all by myself. I picked out my fleece for my tag blankets. I am getting excited about them. I was able to get them all cut in the afternoon thanks to a new 'tool' I got that I wish I would have bought a LONG time ago. It is worth it's weight in gold.

Friday & Saturday night we had some friends over for dinner and games and just a nice time watching the kiddos play together.

Well, I am going to go try to read the paper before the boys wake up. Have a great week.

4 comments:

MoMologette said...

It won't let me comment on the last entry so I'll put it here...
Just be REALLY careful with those Magic Erasers, they can be pretty damaging to skin if your not careful. Check out this article and the links attached...

http://www.bloggingbaby.com/2006/11/03/household-cleaning-erasers-may-cause-chemical-burns/

I was enlightened a few months ago. I used to let my daughter use them too, but I don't think I will from now on.

Rebecca H. said...

ok, kelli, i just gotta know - whats a tag blankie?

Kelli said...

Momologette - thanks so much, I will definately be checking out the link, since we do use them quite a bit AND let the kiddo use them also.

Rebecca - Ok, check out this picture. They are soft fleece squares with satin ribbon tags all around them. My boys l.o.v.e. theirs.

Rebecca H. said...

kelli, those are TOOOOOO CUTE! and i have to say, it seems strange to be called rebecca by you...LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...