Thursday, February 15, 2007

I'm getting schooled.

Thanks to my friend, Rebecca, I am taking a free online digital scrapbooking class. The class itself is pretty basic so far (no cool tricks that I really want to learn), but I am picking up a few things here and there. And if nothing else, it's renewed my interested in digital scrapbooking (or even scrapbooking for that matter). Since the kids and blog came along - all my pictures and thoughts are easily typed in a post and my scrapbook stuff doesn't see the light of day too often. No, I take that back - it still comes in handy when Andrew and I get crafty.

Anyway - I am on Lesson 2 of my class and below is my homework. As a reader of the blog, the pictures won't be anything new, but I hope you enjoy them anyway. And thanks, Becky!


1 comment:

Rebecca H. said...

Kelli, I'm glad you're liking that course. I also found an advanced digi scrap course that's going on right now at aol's site...if you want that link, let me know. i signed up for it just to see if i could pick up anything new. i'll let you know how it goes. love your pages!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...