Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sweetest faces

I went to the Beth Moore Conference this weekend and it was a-maz-ing. Beth Moore, by the grace of God, is amazing. The funny thing, is that logistically, everything that seemingly could have gone wrong did. We got lost every time we got in the car, the hotel had major issues, etc… But the company was great and conference was great and that made up for it all. It was especially challenging for me because it was a packed weekend. Every minute seemed busy and yet I had to sneak in pumping sessions and then constantly think about containers and how to keep them cold. But I managed – even though I was really ready to come home near the end and see my family. What sweet faces they have.

Marc and the boys did ok while I was gone. Actually Marc is getting a good cold and not feeling great. And AJ wouldn't really take a bottle and was extra fussy and not sleeping well for Marc. So - they were ready for me to come home too. Of course, now the little stinker is sleeping fine and happy as ever.
One of the amazing aspects of the weekend was an incredible session about spending time with God face to face. And what do you think our sermon was about this morning at church? Spending time with God face to face. I wanted to look around and catch the other ladies eyes to imply "Are you kidding me?!"

I have a boatload of things to get done around the house today and this week is our busy one with MOPS, library and Bible Study. Have a great week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...