Wednesday, March 7, 2007

It's only Wednesday.

Today was a little bit crazy. To sum it up - it's 8:35 pm and I still don't have all my groceries unloaded. We took it a bit easy this morning because truthfully, I was tired. We let AJ take his regularly scheduled naps today (which made him nap so much better). In between his naps, we hit two grocery stores and quickly swung by the library. First major grocery shopping day in a while. However, when we got home, instead of wanting lunch, Andrew wanted to go right to bed for his nap. What?! Works for me. What didn't work was the 102 degree fever that followed. He had a 103 fever last night before bed,too, but seemed fine again this morning, so I didn't give it much thought. I give him some Tylenol and let him watch a little Diego while AJ finishes his second great nap of the day. I did get some vacuuming done, the dishes done and some groceries put away. But as soon as Marc walked in the door I needed to leave to watch a friend's little one. (Her baby had the flu, so I really didn't want to bring my kids over). So Marc had the joy of making dinner and feeding the two boys on his own, while I lounged at my friend's house casually reading a magazine in peace and quiet with no interruptions (the child slept the entire time - poor guy). It was actually kind of nice.

Tomorrow is Bible Study in the morning, I have a list of projects to get done in the afternoon, then it's family haircut night. I will try to take before and after pictures, if I think about it, for you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...