Thursday, March 1, 2007

Thunderstorm in February?

Welcome to Michigan. Where we have beautiful weather yesterday - so that we could walk a bit outside - and a lightening/thunder/ice storm this morning. It was interesting laying in bed this morning listening to ice hit the window interrupted by thunder. And of course, watching Andrew dive under the covers when lightening struck was adorable. (Yes, he was in bed with us since he woke up and is not allow (via baby gate) downstairs to wander the house without us up.

We got a call this morning telling us Bible Study was cancelled. And even though it is dissappointing, I think it's a good thing. It looks icky out there. Plus, AJ had another rough night and is currently sporting a 103 temp. Can you say clingy? I will be getting nothing done today, I'm sure. It really is sad to see him feeling so crummy and not be able to do much other than Tylenol and snuggle. I am ready for my happy boy back.

Speaking of AJ, he is currently beckoning for me in a pathetic little way. I must go. Be safe.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...